Your roman mosaic in Verona
Verona – Veneto
Where it takes place
Piazzetta Bra’ Molinari 1/A
from 2,30 to 4 hours
Archeology and excavations of a Roman villa, Roman history and culture in Verona, mosaic art
According to the needs of cost and duration for families, individuals and groups up to 15 people. Adaptable to larger and school groups
The Story to live together
The Archeonaute Association of Verona has recently managed the excavation of the wonderful Roman Villa of Valdonega where precious mosaics and rare frescoes are kept. Francesca, an expert archaeologist, was commissioned to coordinate a group of creative Roman culture enthusiasts to promote this historic place that is still so little known.
So, take part with all your ideas in the workshop for the creation of a series of promotional gadgets, but first of all, to give you a general view of Roman history in Verona, Francesca is waiting for you near Ponte Pietra.
Francesca, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Francesca, tour guide graduated in Archeology and expert in the history of my town. With me you can discover the Roman Verona and the beautiful Villa of Valdonega so well preserved with its frescoes and mosaics and, thanks to a real mosaicist, you will learn the little secrets of this great ancient art.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Francesca to introduce the assignment
- Cultural walk in historical places at the Ponte Pietra and the Roman Theater to deepen the history and Roman culture of Verona
- Meeting with the Archeonaute Association at the Roman Villa of Valdonega, the place that the association intends to promote
- Mosaic workshop with an expert mosaicist to create promotional gadgets
- The leaders of the Association evaluate the works by choosing the most suitable for the promotion of the Roman Villa
- Official thanks to the participants, celebrations at a typical Veronese tavern with wine and local products tastings
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.