Who will guard the legacy of Michelangelo?
Florence – Tuscany
Where it takes place
Entrance of Palazzo Medici Riccardi,
Via Cavour 3
from 4 to 7 hours
History, life and works of Michelangelo, art of the Florentine Renaissance
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people
The Story to live together
Leone Amidei is the current executor of the great Michelangelo Buonarroti and, since the death of the last heir, it is the strenuous search for any other descendants to legitimize, to whom he can hand over the precious legacy of the famous artist.
I warn you that the next hearing will be in a week in Florence at Casa Buonarroti. If you are certain of being one of the last heirs of the great artist I suggest you arrive in time with pen and notebook and very well prepared to support the preliminary investigation.
Giovanni, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I am Giovanni, a tour guide and art historian. Before the examination for the legacy of Michelangelo, I will help you enter his world thanks to an exploration of the works, the places where he lived, the thoughts and emotions of this great artist, so you will come to the understanding of his more intimate soul.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Giovanni and hiring of “heir candidates”
- Walk along Via Bentaccordi where Michelangelo’s youth home is located
- Entertainment at the National Bargello Museum
- Entrance and examination to the Medici Chapels
- Free lunch or organized in the ancient Central Market
- Entrance to the Casa Buonarroti Museum and passing the exam for the recognition of the heirs
- Final greetings at the tomb of the great artist in the Basilica of Santa Croce
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.