Venetian Carnet de Voyage
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Campo di San Geremia,
at the church steps
on foot and by gondola
from 2 to 4 hours
Venice and its traditions, the Carnet de Voyage and the art of taking travel notes, local enogastronomy
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people. On request version for children
The Story to live together
Silvia is a Venetian architect known for organizing memorable events. This year, she decided to bring together in Venice “carnettians” from all over the world. So all those who share her same passion for travel diaries and who want to try to do their own “Venetian Carnet de Voyage” to tell, according to their own and more intimate sensitivity, the encounter with a secluded, exclusive and secret Venice.
Do you want to respond to Silvia’s call? Register now because places are limited and, of course, in addition to the nib, don’t forget to bring your “Venetian Notebook”
Silvia, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Silvia, architect and urban sketcher for passion. My mission is to bring to life “Venetian emotions”, linked to the soul and architectural beauty of my town. Pen and notebook in hand, I’ll take you through a Venice still untouched by tourism and I’ll teach you what a Carnet de Voyage is and how to do it.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Silvia and introduction to the Carnet de voyage
- Ponte delle Guglie, with a view of the Cannaregio canal, delivery of the supplies to make the Carnet
- In the heart of the “Ghetto”, immersed in the local life of the Jewish community, we begin to write the notebook
- We continue with the notebook crossing the 3 large characteristic canals of Cannaregio
- Visit to a Squero where an expert on lagoon boats will illustrate the collection of objects displayed and tell the evolutionary history of the gondola
- Gondola crossing of the Canal Grande
- Conclusion with a toast based on local wine and tasting of “cicchetti” at an ancient Venetian bacaro
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.