Treviso: city of water, city of women
Treviso – Veneto
Where it takes place
Latin Quarter Square
from 3 to 4 hours
People’s life, local culture, feminine world, personal evolution, enogastronomy
According to the needs of cost and duration for individuals and groups up to 10 people. Adaptable to large groups
The Story to live together
Sylvie is passionate about female entrepreneurial genius and for this reason she has been commissioned by Cristina, producer and owner of Treviso-based film company “Officine Veneto”, to involve particularly sensitive screenwriters able to grasp stimuli and inspirations from the meetings that Sylvie is organizing to discover the history of women and places of Treviso, of unquestionable value, decisive for enhancing the feminine soul of the “city of waters”.
Do you feel drawn to this particular feminine sharing? Participate with commitment and curiosity and do your part to make the film. Sylvie is waiting for you with the pass!
Sylvie, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Sylvie, tourism and web marketing consultant, passionate about the pink side of my city: Treviso. With me you can learn about the genius behind some women from Treviso, you will discover places and people that will fascinate you and will leave a tangible sign in your memory.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Sylvie and sharing of the work plan to carry out the assigned task
- Walk through the streets of Treviso visiting characteristic places useful for deepening the link between the city, water and feminine genius, symbols of life, wellbeing and hospitality
- Meeting with several Treviso entrepreneurs and professionals who will share their experience connected with the history of the city and its places. For example, a well-known classical dancer, a writer who talks about women from Treviso in her books, the owner of a jewelry store and a bag shop, some nuns from an ancient Treviso monastery, and other special women …
- The photo-video work produced by the screenwriters is examined and commented on by the film producer Cristina in a very particular place in the downtown area
- Delivery of the thanks certificate, toast and celebrations with tasting of typical local sweets
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.