The very good Frico Friulano</p> <p>of Grandma Marisa
Pordenone – Friuli Venezia Giulia
Where it takes place
Pordenone and Porcia
on foot and by own means
from 2 to 4 hours
Enogastronomy, shops and local artisans, meeting with producers, their life and their stories
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 8 people
The Story to live together
Relatives and grandchildren can’t wait to taste, once again, the specialty of Grandma Marisa, her legendary Frico, a famous traditional dish from Friuli. This time the grandmother asks everyone to help in the preparation of this dish and Alessandra, the niece graduated in gastronomic sciences, immediately offers to organize the expedition to buy all the necessary ingredients.
What an emotion! Alessandra will bring the shopping bag and the list of ingredients and when we have taken everything, Grandma Marisa, will teach us how to prepare her excellent Friulian frico!
Alessandra, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Alessandra, enogastronomic guide. I will let you discover the best shops and farms of Pordenone and the surrounding area where you will meet many people who will let you share their lives. Thanks to Grandma Marisa’s lesson, you will learn how to make the Frico, a typical dish based on potatoes and cheese.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Alessandra and delivery of the necessary tools to carry out the task
- Purchasing of products at a local fruit and vegetable shop passing through Corso Vittorio Emanuele II and the beautiful downtown of Pordenone
- Return to cars and short transfer to Porcia for purchases and tasting of local cheeses at the historic “Dairy of Palse”
- Transfer on foot to Villa Correr Dolfin
- Grandma Marisa’s welcome, cooking lesson about the recipe of the Friulan Frico and preparation of the dish
- Final lunch with toasts and celebrations
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Store names are indicative and may vary depending on the season.