Where it takes place
Acquappesa and Fuscaldo
Le Retour Cafè
Piazza Indipendenza, Fuscaldo
on foot and own car
(possibility to organize transfers)
from 2 to 4 hours
Handicrafts (liqueurs), architecture, art, local traditions, nature, history, local food and wine
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 10 people. Adaptable to larger groups
The Story to live Together
“La Rocca degli Dei” is a typical Calabrian liquor business owned by Carmine. For months, he has been developing a new liqueur based on typical local herbs. Today he convened a group of experts to finalize the recipe and understand how to transfer into this new product the soul of the culture and traditions of the country of Fuscaldo. From the collection of officinal herbs, to the archaeology of the ancient stone doorways of the village, an immersion in the oldest heart of Calabria awaits you.
Do you feel up to it? Then make your way to the factory to be part of the team of authorized experts gathered to start production!
Carmine, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hello, I’m Carmelo, Carmine for friends, owner of the Rocca degli Dei, a typical liquor company, and local administrator. I have always been fascinated by the ancient history of my native town, Fuscaldo, with its bell towers, portals, and apotropaic masks. With me, you will walk through its alleys, learn to pick up wild fennel and you will become a real expert in liqueur!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Carmine and introduction to the mission
- With Andrea and Rosalba, experts in Fuscaldo and its history, immersion in the town’s streets, and photographic hunt for its bell towers and portals
- In a wild fennel field, accompanied by Francesco, naturopath, narration and collection of the plant
- At the artisanal liqueur workshop of “La Rocca degli Dei”, hands on the production of the new elixir!
- Guided tasting, bottling and labelling
- Toast and celebrations with typical local sweets, delivery of the certificate, and the personalized bottle of freshly produced liqueur
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Report on request any allergies and/ or intolerances.
Long trousers and comfortable shoes are recommended.