The marriage of King Manfredi at the Swabian Castle
Trani – Apulia
Where it takes place
Bar Gold Bistrot,
Piazza Re Manfredi 10
from 2 to 4 hours
Historical re-enactment, medieval enogastronomy, legends and traditions
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people. Suitable for pre-weddings and special occasions
The Story to live together
An advertising agency was commissioned by the managers of the Swabian Castle to create an original concept to promote the Castle on social media, the theme will be the re-enactment of the marriage between the son of Federico II, Manfredi of Swabia, and Elena of Epirus, which took place in 1259. To remain anchored to the facts and the iconographies of that time, the Agency involved Francesca, a well-known art historian, expert in the historical period of Federico II and Manfredi.
Don’t worry about setting up, Francesca thinks of everything, just bring your smartphone and all your creativity for the social media campaign!
Francesca, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I am Francesca, tour guide and art historian, expert in medieval era. Together with me you will immerse yourself in a historical reinterpretation of the most famous medieval wedding in Apulia, wearing historical clothes. The Castle is very impressive and it will not be difficult to give space to your creativity.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Francesca and introduction to the task of the advertising agency
- Entrance and entertainment at the Swabian Castle
- Change of clothes with period costumes
- Preparation of the banquet hall
- Tasting of the medieval banquet
- Video, photos with professional photographer support
- Presentation of advertising ideas to the Castle Management
- Awarding with certificate and final toast
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.