The ghost of Sorci Castle
Arezzo – Tuscany
Where it takes place
Locanda al Castello,
Località San Lorenzo, 25
from 2 to 4 hours
Folklore and local legends, medieval history, ghost hunts, local food and wine
According to the needs of cost and duration for individuals, families and groups up to 30 people
The Story to live together
laria is a journalist and was commissioned by the owners of Castello di Sorci to summon some ghost experts with whom to examine the truth of the facts and legends of the infamous Baldaccio, the ghost that seems to infest the castle.
If you know about ghosts and do not fear the mystery, Ilaria awaits tomorrow at sunset in front of the castle, I recommend arriving on time because it seems that the ghost does not wait!
Ilaria, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi I’m Ilaria, journalist,tour leader, dance teacher and in love with the place where I chose to live: Anghiari with its incredible stories. But there is one that I can not unravel: a castle, an ancient story, a man of arms, a great love and… maybe a ghost! Join me at the Castle and we’ll investigate this mysterious legend together!
What we can do together
- At the Locanda del Castello meeting with Ilaria and Veronica, owner of the Castle, who introduces us to the mission
- Short walk to the Castle, Ilaria begins to tell us the legends of the place
- Inside the Castle exploring the rooms, immersion in the history of Baldaccio and detection of “presences”
- At the Locanda presentation and analysis of the documentation collected during the exploration with the owners of the Castle
- Examination of the material collected during the exploration
- Toast and celebrations with lunch or dinner based on local products
Minors must be accompanied by an adult
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance