Searching for Giuseppe Verdi’s lost notes
Milan – Lombardy
Where it takes place
In front of the Hotel Et De Milan,
Via Alessandro Manzoni 29
from 3 to 5 hours
Music, singing, historical place of MIlan
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people.Kids friendly. On request, adult version
The Story to live together
Hello children! Something strange happened in Milan. Giuseppe Verdi, the famous composer, has lost his notes and he can’t find them anymore. Therefore, Silvia, a close friend of his, decided to organize a grt. She is sure that she will be able to find them by retracing the musical locations that Giuseppe Verdi used to frequent in Milan.
We need your help too! Are you so intrepid as to join the group that will help Silvia in this challenge?
Silvia, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, My name is Silvia, I am an architect and passionate about opera and singing. I will introduce you to a path dedicated to families with kids, in places loved by Verdi, the most important ones in Milan.
The experience will be playful and fun and there will be singing rehearsals.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Silvia and award of the magic hat
- Exploration of the famous hotel room where Verdi lived for a long time and the beginning of the “note hunt”
- Entrance to the La Scala Museum and the exploring of the Theater
- Exploration of the Sforzesco Castle and the Museum of Ancient
- The notes hunt continues in the “Ricordi” music school Music lesson with a Maestro
- Delivery of the certificate of participation
Suitable for kids up to 12 years old, in any case they must be accompanied by an adult.
The visit to Verdi’s room at the hotel is subject to availability.
The visit to the La Scala Theater is subject to the program of rehearsals and shows.