Polenta Experience in the Unesco Prosecco Hills
Treviso – Veneto
Where it takes place
Refrontolo e Arfanta di Tarzo
Green area at Molinetto della Croda
Via Molinetto 40, Refrontolo
from 4 to 6 hours
Culture and local traditions, food and wine, nature
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, individuals and groups up to 20 people.
The Story to live together
After many years, the recognition as a Small Local Production is now imminent for the ancient mill Molinetto della Croda: it can finally grind his own flour and sell it to the public! On the occasion of this event the Association of
Molinetto has commissioned Silvia to organize a party to celebrate the local culture and the tradition of polenta.
We need the contribution of some other event planners, so don’t back out, Silvia is waiting for you at the Molinetto to organize the party!
Silvia, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I am Silvia, tour leader and event organizer. Together with me you will discover the traditions of the territory related to the peasant world and its major source of livelihood: the polenta, protagonist of the tables of many families and spontaneous generator of conviviality moments. Your experience will be extraordinary: a journey from the mill to the table!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Silvia and introduction to the mission
- Meeting at the mill with a volunteer of the Molinetto Association to discover all the secrets of grinding, material collecting for the party
- Nature walking led by an expert in spontaneous herbs and collection of some useful herbs for the mission
- Arrival at the farm, meeting with the owner and immersion in the rural philosophy of the place
- Cooking class to discover the secrets of the true polenta and preparation of the table for the party with local products and the best pairings
- Thanks to the participants from the Association of Molinetto for their contribution and final toast
- Party with lunch or dinner with local products
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Not accessible with baby carriage or wheelchairs.
Trekking shoes are highly recommended.