“Pinza alla Munara”
The bread of the mills in the Po area
Rovigo – Veneto
Where it takes place
Bagnolo di Po e Stienta,
Via Riviera 849
Own car or bicycle
from 2 to 6 hours
Local Polesine traditions, enogastronomy, meeting with locals, slow tourism
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people. Suitable for team building
The Story to live together
Caligo proloco wants to nominate the Munara – style Pinza as a certified typical product of Veneto region. Alberto, owner of the Valgrande agritourism, has to involve a group of journalists, experts in food & wine, for the dossier, necessary for the nomination. It will need to collect and catalog information about ancient traditional recipes by interviewing the institutions, the “veci” and involving the famous Polesine “azdores” in order to put the hands in the dough by sharing their passion.
Your presence is very important for Alberto, so he asks you to arrive on time at the agritourism with your smartphone for photos and interviews because the time for the nomination is quickly running out!
Alberto, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Alberto, owner, with my wife Monica, of the Valgrande agritourism and passionate about the traditions of my land, quiet and fascinating agricultural fields in the province of Rovigo. I will let you discover the culture of Polesine, of places, of people who have always lived here and the ancient recipe of the original Munara – style Pinza from Stienta. This rich day will certainly have a tasty end!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Alberto at the porch of his agritourism to acquire useful elements to carry out the task
- In the village of Stienta, a few km from the agritourism, we will meet the Mayor and some “veci” to gather historical information and anecdotes useful for the dossier
- Exploration of the riverbank of Po where once there were mills
Confrontation with the Caligo Proloco that organizes the annual Munara- style Pinza fest in Stienta
- Passage to the house of the arzdore, to invite them to the agritourism where they will pass journalists the techniques and the secrets to realize the original Munara – style Pinza
- Lunch or celebratory tasting based on Munara – style Pinza and Valgrande agritourism typical products
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Bike rental on site and transfers can be organized.