Milan, city of kisses
Milan – Lombardy
Where it takes place
Cloister of the Pinacoteca
di Brera, Via Brera 28
from 2 to 4 hours
Art and historical places, photography, romantic emotions
Experience for lovers, suitable for families with children and groups of friends up to 10 people. Suitable for honeymoons and special occasions
The Story to live together
After countless sufferings and adventures, Renzo and Lucia miraculously manage to get together in the churchyard of San Simpliciano and finally they can indulge in a sweet loving kiss, immortalized over the centuries.
Do you want to relive this moment of eternity together with your love? Elena is waiting for you with a red rose!
Elena, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Elena, I’m a landscape architect and a professional photographer. You will lose yourself in a romantic and secret Milan in the Brera district where I will immortalize your love with my camera. Together with your better half, you will be the protagonist of “The Kiss”, the painting of Hayez. It will be a very sweet day!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Elena and delivering of the red rose
- Entrance to the Brera Art Gallery, photo shoot in front of the painting “The Kiss”
- The photo shoot continues in the hidden courtyards and cloisters of the Brera district
- Snack with a dessert in a romantic Brera bistro
- At the end you could return to the Brera Art Gallery for an individual tour of all the exhibited works
Watch the video
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
The complete photo shoot will be sent via internet after the post production work.