Italian Spritz Masterclass
Padua – Veneto
Where it takes place
Via VIII Febbraio, 15
from 2 to 4 hours
Italian language and culture, historical shops, Venetian enogastronomy, anecdotes and curious stories of Padua
According to the needs of cost and duration for individuals and groups up to 10 people. Perfect for Erasmus students in Italy
The Story to live together
Are you passionate about enogastronomy but you don’t speak a word of Italian? No problem!
Cristina is ready to train you with her masterclass “Italian Food & Spritz Masterclass” where you can learn the Italian terminology that will allow you to move freely in the oldest shops in the center of Padua and you will be able to prepare Spritz by yourself, the traditional Paduan aperitif famous all over the world.
Don’t be shy, take part in this unforgettable experience and don’t worry about the Italian vocabulary, Cristina has organised everything!
Cristina, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi!! I’m Cristina, tour guide and Italian teacher for foreigners. I will take you to discover flavors and fragrances of Venetian enogastronomy, walking through cafes and ancient shops in Padua. Thanks to the precious notebook that I have prepared for you, you will learn the most useful Italian phrases to do the shopping in an autonomous and fun way, and if you are good, I will also teach you the secret recipe of our Paduan spritz!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Cristina in the historic Caffè Pedrocchi and Masterclass registration, you will learn the first words in Italian to order a delicious and exclusive mint coffee
- Sensory journey through the ancient shops of the Palazzo della Ragione where Cristina will entertain you with anecdotes and stories of the oldest covered market in Europe
- With the help of Cristina and the precious Italian notebook you will be able to interact with the picturesque characters of the cheese, salami, bread etc. shops, discovering delicious products, perfect for the spritz
- Practical Masterclass: thanks to an expert bartender, you will learn how to make Venetian spritz, with Aperol, of course: the alcoholic aperitif invented in Padua in 1919
- Delivery of diplomas and final toast with your customized spritz
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.