Invitation to the Carnival Grand Ball
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Caffè Rosa Salva
Campo San Giovanni e Paolo
from 2 to 4 hours
Venice and its carnival, culture, art, craftsmanship, Venetian enogastronomy
According to the needs of cost and duration for families, individuals and groups up to 14 people
The Story to live together
The Carnival Grand Ball in Venice is an exclusive party, which becomes even more special for guests who know the period dances, especially those of the ‘700, such as the fabulous Minuetto. And you, do you want to earn your invitation for the Grand Ball and better enjoy this experience? Rely in Monica, a Venetian DOC and expert in Venetian Carnival traditions: surely she can help you prepare yourself to receive the exclusive invitation. You will be amazing at the Grand Ball!
Monica is waiting for you to introduce you to the experts in the Carnival and its traditions: dance masters and costume designers will transform you into an authentic Venetian nobleman of the ‘700.
Monica, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi! I’m Monica, licensed tour guide in Venice. I am passionate about my wonderful city, its colors, its atmospheres and I am an expert in the Venetian Carnival traditions. Together we will immerse ourselves in the Venice of the ‘700: we will discover costumes, masks, dances and certainly there will be surprises!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Monica and introduction to the program to get the invitation to the Ball
- Masks and costumes rehearsal in a typical Venetian atmosphere of the ‘700 at the “Sogno veneziano” atelier
- Tasting of a special hot chocolate according to a typical eighteenth-century recipe in the historic artisan chocolate shop “Vizio e Virtù”
- Walk along streets and “campi” that will inspire us in the deepening of the history and traditions of the Venetian Carnival
- Minuet and other dances rehearsals with an exceptional dance master in the comfortable halls of a Gothic building that now houses the “La Corte di Gabriela” hotel
- Rehearsal to get the Ball invitation
- Delivery of invitations and celebrations with toasts and “cicchetti” (venetian finger food)
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.