The extraordinary story of Maria Antonietta Avanzo
Delta del Po – Veneto
Where it takes place
Taglio di Po, Rovigo
Cà Zen Estate,
località Cà Zen
by vintage cars
Vintage cars, extraordinary lives, Polesine territory, local enogastronomy, female world
International motorsport event on an annual basis, available on request for individuals and small groups in other periods of the year
The Story to live together
Maria Antonietta Avanzo was a legendary free woman, a motoring enthusiast who traveled all over the world earning the title of “Indomitable” which is the title of the book about her life. A woman whose life is more and more current and for this, the great-granddaughter Adelaide, decided to organize “Indomitable 2020”, a circuit with vintage cars, dedicated exclusively to female racers, on the roads of the Po Delta and the lower Polesine area starting from the wonderful Ca ‘Zen estate where Antonietta used to spend hot summers.
Do you want to reiterate the distinctive sign of Antonietta? Subscribe to “Indomita 2020”, Adelaide is waiting for you at Villa Ca’ Zen for a memorable, unique and unrepeatable adventure!
Maria Adelaide, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Maria Adelaide, owner of Ca’ Zen estate, an Amazon since I was a child, passionate about nature, the countryside, hospitality and the development of the area in which I live and I love. I will take you with me on a journey to discover the extraordinary life of MAA, my great aunt, and the places where she lived. You will spend three intense days in the heart of the Polesine that will make you feel a real “Indomitable”.
What we can do together
- Meeting at Cà Zen with Adelaide, delivery of the participation kit for the event, briefing and press conference with vintage car motorsport associations and local institutions
- Gala Dinner and presentation of the figure of Maria Antonietta Avanzo by the author of the book “Indomita”
- Women’s vintage car circuit in the Po Delta, enogastronomic themed stops at local best agritourisms
- “Indomita 2020” gala evening at Ca ’Zen in “Belle Epoque”style with food, music and vintage clothes
- Women’s vintage car circuit and meeting with prominent local personalities in the various countries of the lower Polesine area in the footsteps of Maria Antonietta Avanzo
- Final event and prizegiving in the afternoon at Villa Ca ’Zen
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Drivers of the ladies participating in the motorsport event are welcome to join the tour.
Confirm the arrival with your vintage car at the time of request.