Goethe in the land of lemons
Cetara – Amalfi Coast
Where it takes place
from 2 to 6 hours
Nature trails, local food and wine, heroic agriculture, travel notebooks, meeting with locals
Secondo le esigenze di costo e durata per famiglie, individuali e gruppi fino a 15 persone.
The Story to Live Together
The city of Cetara wants to celebrate the 200th anniversary of the passage of the famous writer Goethe trhough Cetara and in order to do so, it has commissioned Giuseppe to gather a group of fans of Goethe and the Amalfi coast to update, digitally, his famous Carnet de Voyage.
If you are a travel and literature enthusiast, join the team of “carnetists”!
See you tomorrow, on time, under the Vicereale Tower.
Giuseppe, Experiential Travel Guide
Hi, I’m Peppe, an environmental hiking guide and kayak instructor. After living around Italy for some time, I decided to return to my homeland: Cetara. Join me then and we will celebrate together the 200 years since Goethe’s passage in Italy by making his famous Carnet de Voyage.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Peppe in Piazza Grotta in front of the beach to organize the mission
- From the marina we move to the Torre Vicereale home of the Civic Museum where we make an interesting meeting . . .
- We go through the terraces towards the farm Sopra il Limoneto
- Meeting with the farmer in the lemon grove and immersion in the history of heroic agriculture of the terraces, carrying out some activities related to the lemon grove
- We are with Ornella, agri-chef, inside the farm for the preparation of limoncello and the tasting of creams
- In the representative hall of the farm, the work done is presented to the Mayor
- Celebrations based on local products
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
The route includes 3 km of trekking, 256 meters altitude difference