Flag wavers at The Palio degli Ochi
Delta del Po – Veneto
Where it takes place
Arquà Polesine, Rovigo
Castle entrance of
on foot and with own car
from 2 to 6 hours
History of the Polesine, flag art, nature, local enogastronomy, traditions
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 25 people. Suitable for larger groups
The Story to live together
With a view to the next Palio degli Ochi of Arquà Polesine, the Lord William III of the Marchesella commissioned the master flag waver of the group “Musicians and Flag Wavers of Arqua Polesine” to organize a new choreography to make the show even more special.
All the flag wavers of the contrada are called to take part to the rehersal at the court of the Castle of Arquà Polesine. Be on time and please, don’t forget to bring your flag!
Diego, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Diego, I manage passionately the agritourism “I Quarti” with my wife Clara and I’m an expert of our wonderful area: the Polesine. I will lead you to discover the traditional Palio degli Ochi, well-known for good local food and its skilful flag wavers. Together we will create a fantastic choreography that will leave the Lord of the Palio speechless!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Diego and investiture of the flag wavers
- Immersion in the culture and traditions of the Polesine at the Castle of Arquà Polesine, visit to the castle
- Flag rehersal, drum roll, clarina and creation of the choreography in the courtyard of the Castle
- The Lord of the Palio will verify the new choreography and will thank delivering the certificate of merit
- Running with the goose tests at the agritourism “I Quarti”
- Great party with typical products at the agritourism “I Quarti”
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Possibility of organizing tranfers.