Venetian Serenade Festival,
you are the protagonist!
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Bar “Ombra del Leone”
on foot and by gondola
from 2 to 4 hours
Music, history and tradition of Venetian songs and serenades, gondola routes
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, individuals and groups up to 10 people. Adaptable to larger groups
The Story to live together
Sergio, musician and author of Venetian songs, has just composed a wonderful love song about a serenade of two lovers in a gondola. The song would be perfect to be a candidate for the next Venetian Serenade Festival but musicians, singers and videomakers are needed to make the video trailer.
Can you sing or play an instrument and are you passionate about Venetian music? Sergio also needs you to record a good audition and run for the prestigious festival. So, don’t hold back! Sergio is waiting for you to take the score and then, everybody in a gondola!
Sergio, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi I’m Sergio, my life is music, going from rock to gospel, from musical to popular song and offering, in a professional way, serenades in gondola combining folklore, refinement and contemporaneity. With me you will learn about the history and tradition of Venetian music, with a unique experience of which you will be the protagonist.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Sergio, delivery of the score, distribution of the tasks for the audition and for the creation of the video clip
- Total immersion in the atmosphere of the Venetian song at the Music Museum where we meet Robert, expert in 18th century Venetian Music. Here we find the right inspiration to perform the singing adventure
- Everybody in a gondola! Crossing the beautiful Venetian canals, the “artists” test themselves as real Venetian singers
- At a typical bacaro we meet the Chair of the Committee of the Festival to comment on the video clip
- Delivery of the signed score, toasts and celebrations based on typical Venetian products
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.