Fashion designers per Paropamiso
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Bar Al Cupido,
from 2 to 4 hours
Venice and its traditions on glass pearls, handicrafts, fashion, Venetian enogastronomy
According to the needs of cost and duration for individuals and groups up to 20 people
The Story to live together
Paropamiso Venice is a company known for its innovative range of Murano glass bags and jewels, Carlo and Giovanna, the owners, decided to launch a “call for ideas” to fashion designers from all over the world to create prototypes, contaminated by any ethnic influences, without losing the strength of the specific local tradition of this unique handicraft.
Are you a creative designer? Show up to the appointment with Giovanna with all your inspiration and curiosity!
Giovanna, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Giovanna, a Venetian tour guide with a great love for my city and its traditions. I grew up in a family of glass merchants and became part of another one with a great passion for glass pearls that I use for my production of jewels and bags. Come with me and you will become a fashion designer, too!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Giovanna who will introduce the task to be achieved for Paropamiso
- Fashion designers are helped to develop ideas and collect influences crossing, with Giovanna, the ancient Cannaregio sestriere, known since 1292 for the production of pearls
- Meeting with Andrea, a well-known glass pearls antiquarian collector and merchant. Immersion in the history of pearls from the Middle Ages to nowadays, surrounded by the immense and authoritative collection in his showroom “Perle a Venezia”
- Within the Paropamiso workshop, designers are asked to try their hand at creating a jewel bag
- Carlo, Paropamiso owner, will examine the creations to choose the best models to be included in the new collection
- Thanks, toasts and celebrations with Prosecco and Burano biscuits
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.