Create your wine in the Euganean Hills
Padua – Veneto
Where it takes place
Faedo di Cinto Euganeo, Padua
Villa Alessi Farm,
Via San Pietro 6
from 2 to 4 hours
Wine production, wine, countryside, nature, agricultural traditions
According to the needs of cost and duration for individuals and groups up to 20 people
The Story to live together
Amanda is an expert sommelier and a good marketing consultant and a well-known farm in the Euganean Hills commissioned her the launch of an innovative line of wine derived from different denomination of the best products of the winery. For this important task, Amanda has decided to involve a team of oenologists with a particular creativity who will be given carte blanche to go off the grid.
Are you creative enough to be part of this team? Amanda is waiting for you at Podere Villa Alessi with all the tools of the trade.
Amanda, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Amanda, I am a Sicilian sommelier passionate about Euganean Hills enogastronomy. I will take you along the Wine Route to let you immerse in the oenological traditions of this area to discover the origins and history of native vines, the secrets of managing a vineyard and the stages of the winemaking process.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Amanda at the Villa’s terrace and introduction to the creation project for the new wine line
- The owner of Villa Alessi will share his personal story as we will walk through his vineyards full of many little-known species, immersing ourselves in the history and culture of the wine of this ancient farm
- In the barrel room we will learn the winemaking process
- Amanda will lead the tasting of the different kind of denomination that will be used for the following winemaking workshop
- Presentation to the client who will examine and comment the quality of the wines created to decide the most suitable for the new production line
- Awarding to the creators of selected wines, toasts and tasting of typical local products, celebrations
Watch the video
The activity is not recommended for minors.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Comfortable shoes are recommended.