Casanova Seduction Open Day
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Campo dei Gesuiti
from 2 to 4 hours
Lifestyles of ancient Venice on the thread of Casanova’s story, culture, art, handicraft, Venetian enogastronomy
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, individuals and groups up to 20 people. On request honeymoon version
The Story to live together
Everyone would like to be like Casanova to impress the beloved, times have changed but perhaps the ancient code of seduction can help you even today. Whether you are a man or a woman you have the unique opportunity to take part in Venice at the “Casanova Seduction Open Day”, an immersion with many experts in the places that Laura will show to those who want to discover the secrets of seduction at the times of Casanova and try to actualize them to the present day.
Do you want to discover the secrets of Casanova’s world? If you feel ready for this adventure, Laura is waiting for you in Campo dei Gesuiti with everything you need and with a bit of mystery.
Laura, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Laura, I’m a tour guide of Venice, passionate about the life of Casanova and his arts of seduction. With me you can discover the Venice of the 700s with its suggestions and the ancient codes of seduction. You will be able to discover Casanova’s secrets and how he became a timeless and world-famous character and legend.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Laura to introduce the art of seduction and immersion in the Open Day program
- In the Casanova Museum we immerse ourselves in his life and the seductive arts of that time
- In the atelier of masks and costumes some participants will be able to try a period costume to experiment with the seduction codes of the 700s
- In another prestigiuos atelier we discover the corset
- In historical bookshops and bookbindings we will find books about seduction written by Casanova
- Traditional Venetian decorated paper workshop
- Seduction thanks to taste in a historical artisan chocolate shop
- Final exam, awarding of diplomas and celebrations
Watch the video
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.