Casanova and the mysteries of Kabbalah in the Jewish Ghetto
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Ponte di Rialto
from 4 to 8 hours
Venice and its most hidden corners, Casanova charismatic character of 1700, Jewish religion, mysteries and legends
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 20 people. Suitable for special occasions
The Story to live together
Giovanna has miraculously found the pages of the diary that explain how to lift the centuries-old curse laid by the unnamed nun on Casanova and all his descendants. Now it is too long to explain but know that you too, as a descendant of Casanova, must be present in Venice to remove the ancient spell.
So listen, wherever you are in the world, leave now, Giovanna is waiting for you in two days at the foot of the Rialto Bridge!
Giovanna, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Giovanna, tourist guide passionate for art and the story of Venice. I will take you to discover Venice with new eyes, we will enter the mysterious streets of the Jewish Ghetto for an adventurous treasure hunt among the places of Casanova and the flavors and culture of the Venetian Jewish community.
What we can do together
- Meeting with Giovanna and delivery of the pages of the nun’s diary
- Departure of the treasure hunt through the streets of Venice
- Exploration of places connected with Casanova
- The search for the book of Kaballah continues in the Jewish Ghetto
- Surprise epilogue with the discovery of the mysterious manuscript
- Celebration with lunch or tasting of typical specialties of Jewish-Venetian cuisine
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.