Beyond the immanent, interpreting the mysteries of Naples
Naples – Campania
Where it takes place
Galleria Umberto I,
Via San Carlo under the dome
from 2 to 4 hours
Myths and legends, art, culture, historical figures and popular folklore
According to the needs of cost and duration for families, individuals and groups up to 20 people, suitable for team building
The Story to live together
Lately, the inhabitants of the San Ferdinando district are awakened by a recurring dream, strange night noises and mysterious episodes. They then decide to ask Anna, an expert in communication and Neapolitan traditions and legends to help them unravel the reason for these strange events. You too have been called as a collaborator to help Anna in the quest to discover the truth “beyond the immanent”.
The appointment is for tomorrow at the Galleria Umberto I, Anna has already prepared all the necessary material, you only have to bring your sharpest spirit of observation!
Anna, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hello I am Anna, tour guide, counsellor, art historian with a great passion in getting into the stories of my city. Together we will discover historical places of Naples and the characters who have been part of it interpreting hidden messages in an exciting treasure hunt. Are you ready to immerse yourself in the legends of Naples with me?!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Anna and immersion in the mission
- The search takes us to Castel Nuovo to discover the legend of Queen Giovanna
- The hunt for clues continues at the Teatro San Carlo
- At the Caffè Gambrinus we get new useful details for our mission
- The intertwining of historical events and legends continues to Palazzo Cellamare, Piazza dei Martiri and Villa Comunale
- The result of the research ends in a suggestive place
- Toasts and celebrations for the success of the adventure
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
We suggest to wear comfortable shoes, walking itinerary of about 3km.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.