Ancient stories of Venice among streets, shops and old proverbs
Venice – Veneto
Where it takes place
Hotel Cà dei Proverbi Suites,
from 2 to 8 hours
Legends, history, folklore and traditions, workshops, crafts, meeting with the “locals”
According to the needs of cost and duration for families, individuals, and groups up to 14 people. Adaptable for larger groups
The Story to Live Together
Pierluigi has recently established the association “Heritage of Venice” to preserve the ancient Venetian popular culture and, together with Monica, organizes thematic research on the past of Venice involving scholars, researchers, and fans of Venice who want to help spread the most authentic soul of this city.
Are you a “Venice Lover”? Do you want to contribute to keeping Venice’s value high?
Join the new expedition, Monica is waiting for you at Ca’ Dei Proverbi with the map of the mission.
Monica, Experiential Travel Operator
Hello, I’m Monica, a licensed tour guide in Venice, I’m passionate about my beautiful city, its colors, its atmosphere, and its traditions. I will bring you into contact with the locals in the most unlikely places. If you want to experience Venice outside the tourist clichés do not miss this opportunity!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Monica at the Hotel Cà dei Proverbi and introduction to the mission
- Immersion in the streets of Venice passing through the Rialto Bridge to discover the history and folklore of the city through popular proverbs
- Stop at the Bottega del Caffè to learn about the culture of coffee and the secrets of roasting according to the ancient Venetian tradition
- Inspection in the banking and financial world of Venice and action among the shops of the market
- Gondola crossing of the Grand Canal to meet a “Remer” (rower and “forcole” craftsman)
- Return of the work to Pierluigi, toast, and celebrations with typical local products
Watch the video!
Minors must be accompanied by an adult
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance