A ham for your work
Pordenone – Friuli Venezia Giulia
Where it takes place
Caffè Strane Delizie,
from 3 to 4 hours
Art, culture, territory, tasting of local productions
According to the needs of cost and duration for adults, families, individuals and groups up to 15 people
The Story to live together
Tamara is the guide of the “Quadreria Zancanaro”, a very special museum created by the genius of Cesare Serafino that involved artists from all over the world to donate their own work in barter with a precious local San Daniele ham. Tamara was asked to expand the exhibition on the occasion of the 45th anniversary of the museum, inviting artists, painters, poets, actors, to return their soul, even if only with a dedication, to the beautiful city of Spilimbergo. So if you want to free your creativity, don’t miss tomorrow’s appointment! Tamara is waiting for you, for an artistic immersion in the Spilimbergo Picture Gallery.
Tamara, Experiential Tourism Operator
Hi, I’m Tamara, a museum guide. I will help you capture the soul of the Quadreria Zancanaro. You will visit Spilimbergo to immerse yourself in its millenary spirit where you will find the inspiration to carry out your work of painting or writing and, as promised, the ham will not be missed!
What we can do together
- Meeting with Tamara and walk to the “Quadreria di Spilimbergo” museum
- Meeting with Mr. Serafino to introduce the history of the Quadreria and a deepening with Tamara to the exhibited works
- Discovery, independently or with a tour guide, of Spilimbergo to find ideas for artistic production
- Stop at ABC Coworking for the realization of the personal work
- Gift of works to the Quadreria and awarding according to the tradition “your work for a ham”
- Celebration and tasting based on San Daniele ham and local wine
Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.